Anyone try the Bear Trap at world's?

It fingerspins like a champ! It’s a very unique feeling on account of the spike inside the cup. It’s like doing a fingerspin in a cup and on matador spike simultaneously!

3 Likes

I can’t decide what I NEED more…the Bear Trap or the Endgame. I’ve really been looking forward to the Bear Trap but I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about the Endgame. I have a bunch of really fun throws atm, but only have 1 that I’d consider to be a ‘pure competition’ throw (my Banshee) and would love to add another.
And they both come in amazing green :green_heart: colorways.
Grrrrr!

This is if either is still even in stock still by the time I get paid in October and I don’t talk my way out of it like I do haha.

2 Likes

This has been a pet peeve of mine since I got into throwing unresponsive yo-yos two years ago. I sent an email to a competitor of YYE just last week complaining of this very issue. It’s horrible customer service to fail to provide a profile pic of the yoyo. I’m amazed that some companies and/or sites can’t seem to grasp the importance of the shape of the yoyo to the thrower, and by shape, I don’t merely mean round. They seem to be too lazy or too clueless to include it, or they don’t care that by failing to provide this simple angle, the potential customer must go in search of the shape elsewhere. My time is valuable, so I appreciate that YYE and some of their competitors are savvy enough to include that angle in the pics. Artistic shots can still be had, even with s as n angle that clearly reveals the shape of the yoyo.

1 Like

Taking pictures of every single yo-yo can be time consuming and depending on the company and number of employees it can be a sort of bottleneck when it comes to getting things online fast. Not trying to defend our competitors shortcomings too much, so I’ll just say the obvious solution is to shop at YYE. :grin:

6 Likes

I can appreciate this, but I still think if you’re trying to sell a product to informed buyers (like most yoyoers who are buying higher end stuff) you’re best off taking that profile pic over the nice looking Angle if you’re only taking one picture.

1 Like

Got mine today. Plays a lot like the Chief, imho. Very fun, very stable. Also, I found the finger spins to be pretty cool with those caps. I didn’t expect it to work so well. Money well spent, I won’t be parting with mine any time soon.

2 Likes