Anyone in St Augustine?

Anyone here from St Augustine/ Jacksonville area? Would love to meet up with some people and share tricks!

I know there’s the central Fl meetup, but that’s a ways away

1 Like

I grew up in Jax. St. Augustine has always been one of my top favorites. Especially for July 4th.

2 Likes

nope live near the nation’s capital where no clubs seem to exist except hyper localized groups. I do go down to St. Augustine once a year for a few weeks to visit my grandma. I used to live down over in Tallahassee back in the day working IT for a truck company that has since gone out of business, but Florida was too hot for me. If it wasn’t for meeting my now wife, I would be up in Boston or NY right now.

If you get something started up and my next trip down happens to coincide with a meetup, I would be happy to join in. I am trying the same next time I head up to Colorado to see my great aunt with the mile high club, but my timing has never been right on that one.

I’ll let you know!

I love everything in FL except the heat. I was raised here, but spent a few years in Chicago and for me the deepest winter is way better than the heat. Seasons are wonderful.

But I missed family and familiarity. Maybe one day I’ll go somewhere cold again!

1 Like

Try SE Texas. :wink: