Anyone here into Fantasy Football? 👀

Hi everyone!

Does anyone here love fantasy football as much as I do? I am starting to get ready for the next NFL season lol.

Thought id check to see if there are any fantasy football fans here like me!

I’m a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan btw, which is a bit onusual considering I am originally from Texas :laughing:.

1 Like

I seriously wanted to give Fantasy Football a try…….

But the very next day after meticulously choosing my Entire Team, they All got killed in a Fantasy Plane crash.

Curtains… one and done …

2 Likes

I’m into it! My brothers wayyyyyyy more into then me, but because of him I’m in like 4 leagues :joy:
I’m usually not the best, but in our Main league last year, I lost in the playoffs by less than 5 points
We also just started a dynasty league last year, and boy I’ve been bad at that :joy:

1 Like

Man ive been wanting to find a dynasty league but i dont have enough friends lol. I am in a keeper league and ended up in 3rd for the second consecutive year, all because my QB choked in the semis. I scored more points than the champion the next week smh lol.

That’s already better than me :joy:

Ooh that’s gotta suck

Im also in a couple fantasy basketball leagues, but I don’t watch ANY basketball, that’s only because my brother needed another player a couple times so he asked me :rofl:

1 Like

We had a yoyoexpert fantasy league a few times. It was fun, everyone tossed in a yoyo and top three got yoyos.

I have been in a league with friends for 15 years, we don’t play for anything but fun. Won last year, so that was nice.

I am a Bears fan, and it seems like we got some hope this year.

2 Likes

Thats a cool ideal with the yoyos lol!

Bears may legitimately be good this year and moving forward!

2 Likes

Had a very odd league for the G2 Fantasy Football. Had players drafted at unusual rounds, not going to complain about losing, since hoping to get the coveted “loser” throw along with being de-regulated out.

Main failure was going too heavy with the Packers and picking the wrong receiver.