Anyone else do the NYT crossword?

I have a subscription so I do it on my iPad.

4 Likes

I do it electronically too though on my phone.

4 Likes

29:24 for Thursday. Oof. I finished and spent a solid 8+ minutes looking for a single letter mistake. Really silly of me lol.

4 Likes

Tough Friday. 49:31

I didn’t finish either of them but I was out a lot with the holiday. May try them again on the flight home from Nationals.

It took me way too long to get the 4 letter word for “Quickly change one’s mind back and forth” today

Lol. I thought about you when I read and figured out that answer!

Today was 13:23
Yesterday was 10:09

Don’t read the following if you do the puzzle and haven’t done Tuesday yet.

the answer to “quickly change one’s mind back and forth” is “yoyo” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

9:33 Monday
18:50 Tuesday
17:38 Wednesday

1 Like

18:42 Wednesday for me.

Had _ A _ _ AS for 16A and wrote in kAnsAS. That held me up for a bit.

37:53 for Thursday.

9:16 on Wednesday this week. I am mostly posting this to brag.

2 Likes

That’s crazy fast @Nathan.

This week for me is

Monday 11:35
Tuesday 9:21
Wednesday 16:56

I was 8:47 Monday and 13:06 Tuesday.

I think I just grokked the theme clues really quick on Wednesday which gave me a bunch of letters.

7:49 Monday this week.

I may start. It’s like Jeopardy, they’re easy if you know them. Some of the clues in the NYT puzzle are very tough, other crosswords are softball comparatively.

I was:
8:33 Monday
13:45 Tuesday
26:56 Wednesday

I didn’t do Tuesday or Wednesday yet. I’ll update when I do.

1 Like

It’s definitely something you get better at the more you do them. You start to “understand” what they mean by the clues.

Tuesday 13:47 (two seconds @Nathan!)
Wednesday 29:26. The clue for Lord’s partner took waayyy too long. Killed my time.
Thursday 42:31
Friday 43:02

There is a “mini” every day on the NYT app. Always fun when a yo-yo clue shows up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This question/answer is crazy! Hard to believe it’s correct but google says it is. :man_shrugging:

1 Like