Anybody Else pumped for the C3 Speedaholic ?

Mine just arrived in the mail, plays like a beast! Will write a review soon and post pics when flickr is back on.

1 Like

Got my yesterday, plays really nice with chinese konkave, also quite smooth for palstic. Itā€™s good performance yo-yo, but not on same level as Protostar or Rally, but for price it offers great value, better than Onestar.

I ordered a clear one.

What made me want this was the weight.

It is the only budget plastic under 15 that looks like it has a decent weight to it.

Most others are 62 grams or less

So I saw this and had to order one right away

I caught an error with the Spec Cards for C3ā€™s with my Di Base 2 , turns out that my Di Base 2 does NOT TAKE 19mm slim response pads it takes the C3 response or DIY Silicone. I donā€™t know if all C3s take the C3 response system or not, but if you are looking to put in some other ā€œuniversal responseā€ it may not work.

In fact I even emailed yoyoexpert when I found the error on their site for the Di Base 2 and they said it was a good catch and they were going to change the spec card, which they did.

Thanks for posting that, but it might seem random that you posted it hereā€¦

Well, it was an FYI, I have no complaints with my C3 Di Base 2, its an amazing throw, and was actually considering getting an Alpha Crash , but maybe I will just get a Rally and one of these Speedaholics instead. TO MANY YOYOS!! If a mod wants to delete or move the post , by all means, feel free.

I might pick one up, but in a few days I might be picking up one of the new new Werrd Minutes. I wanna try to fill my case with contest metals, although I enjoy a plastic every now and then.

Maybe I am just taking this wrong but I donā€™t know why youā€™re asking me how I would add weight rings. Are the rims not thick enough to be cut? Obviously, I donā€™t know as Iā€™ve not seen the yoyo in person.

Wow for 12 dollars i dont even need a rally or a yeti anymore :wink:

I think he was just asking for your opinion on how much weight you think would be good to add?

I say 70 grams only because I like evenness.

If that is the case, I was just making a general statement. Adding more weight to the rims would increase the sleep time. Nothing more to it.

I guess I should clarify by saying that Iā€™ve heard some complaining about the sleep time with it.

So I have mine in blue!! So far itā€™s a winner. It does feel like it could use some rim weight though. But all in all for the price this is an excellent throw!! It BY FAR is the best looking yoyo at this price point!!

2 Likes

How did you get yours so fast?!

I think he lives somewhere close to YYE.

I live in the same town