Any throws that surprised you recently?

Too bad. Love mine. Then again, I’m not into the whole light yoyo thing. I don’t take every one drop, slap ultra lights on them and say its the best throw ever (Not accusing you). No, I prefer heavier throws.

The avant garde: this yoyo really shocked me, it is really smooth and stable, i thought it would be more of a novelty but its actually really good and i would even recommend it for competetions

Sleipnir is your only need weapon. Light and fast but with so much spin power.(dare I say it is twice of phenom?) Clean and elegant, the laser engraving picture and special surface of silver 7075 aluminum kills my poor mind. Great response system, let you bind in any condition, that’s a deadly hit to yoyo’s from my country which either got too much response or would slip 4 in 5 times. Player in my country got addicted to this yo. Some poor one like don’t have money buy it and there is the bootleg sleipnir…

Destiny from godtrick is economic with only 20 dollar. Despite a little wobble that make you feel " oh this thing may quickly die", It works excellent with all kinds of trick! A problem I suffer from it is the bearing set … So tight, you should remove it with the bearing removal kit instead of a pliers or you will ruin it probably. My friend went crazy when he ruined his Christmas edition.

I have to agree. When I heard about the ProZ, I didn’t think anything of it. I finally got a chance to play around with one at Kansas States and was amazed. It was a pretty decent looper (it felt fairly similar to a Raider). Throwing in the spacers, it was the perfect yo-yo for responsive play, old school tricks, and regens.