Any throwers in Belgium?

So, lately, I get really bored throwing my yo-yos.
It’s like im the only one here in Belgium that yo-yo!
It’s frustrating me alot, because I have nobody to give me a boost when I need it.
Yo-yoing is much more fun when you got friends who also yoyo , or at least someone who says ’ you can do it! Don’t give up! '.
I won’t stop with yo-yoing , but for now, I feel kinda lonely. I don’t have the 'flame ’ inside me any more, for now…
So, any throwers in Belgium?
Note that I like the forum, but some times I wish there were other yo-yo players around were I live.

3 Likes

Are there any stores that sell “skill toys” in your area? Juggling, cubing, kendama, things like that? Those usually share some DNA with yo-yo.

I did find this

1 Like

I know that I Belgium also got a yo-yo online store. Maybe I search there.
But, as far as I know, they only have a store.
Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hi everyone, it’s been a while…
anyway, i’ve figured out that I don’t need anyone to teach me, in Belgium that is. You guys are amazing, and I missed this place for a week!
I was thinking : everything I do and can do, I taught myself. Harmonica, drawing and not least yo-yoing, I did it all by myself. And the internet. I don’t have anyone that taught me. So, why not get better? All by myself? I was thinking that the whole week, and now, the burning flame inside me is back! I even took the harmonica out again!
Im burning with new courage right now, and the fact i’m getting better at yo-yoing, as long as I don’t give up!

3 Likes