Any competitions in Utah?

Are there any meetups in Utah?

Having only “Competitions” in your title might limit responses when you’re also looking for meet ups. That said, I’m personally unfamiliar with the Utah scene but @KirbyRobot lives there afaik so maybe they have more info.

2 Likes

thanks

Hey there! Yes there are meetups in Utah, usually near near or at South Towne Mall! The group of throwers in Utah is awesome! I used to live there for a long time and loved meeting up with the Utah Yoyo club. They are more active on Facebook and Discord so I’d recommend looking them up on Facebook and you’ll probably have more luck there. If you prefer Discord they are pretty active there and me or @KirbyRobot could help you join the server! There was a Utah State yoyo contest back in 2018 and that was pretty awesome but competitions there are on a smaller scale for fun over the last few years. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Also, I just saw that they’re putting on a microjam contest/meetup next week on November 24th if you’re interested! @yoyomaster101

Dang how old is this thread!? I’m from Utah and would love to find some new throw friends!

I made this thread about a month ago, because I live in Utah and wanted to know aswell!

Dang yeah guess I’ll have to get on that Facebook group to try and find out about meets and stuff!

Any meetups any time soon?

We’re having one on the 27th!

where and what time?

Here’s the meet sheet lol, be sure to show up.

1 Like

I will try

1 Like

Oh dang I wanna try and go! Sweet! Been wondering about Utah yoyo club

1 Like

Dat shiz was lit!!!

1 Like

I was not able to make it but glad you had fun! I have not been to any of the meetups what was it like? Were there prizes and yoyos to buy?

You should come to the next one I think they are shooting for the last Saturday of every month!

There was a pretty good group of throwers of all ages literally from 10-80 yrs old, (cause Dale myerburg came!) couple people were making trades, but it was mostly just a free form hangout :+1: got to try a ton of yo yo’s

do you know when the next one is this month?

Yo man I just checked the discord and I think we are still waiting on a confirmation from a venue for this month. I’ll definitely check back with you as soon as I find anything out.

1 Like