Any Chance this Kid Dosn't win Worlds at one point?

I’m pretty sure it’s not THAT extreme, where the government is forcing him to do it, but it is very possible that his parents are pushing him to be the best, and forcing him to practice. I’m not sure if that’s what the culture is like in Japan, but if it’s anything like the other Asian countries, this could be possible. (This is not a knock against Asians countries. I myself am Asian, and am just stating what it’s like in a lot of places in Asia.)

The thing is, Mickey have been doing this way before it became boring.
As one of the pioneers to that speedy styles, no matter how many players around you
see doing that, it’s still abit harsh to to say it isnt impressive and boring. Its boring only because
every one started copying Mickey.

And somehow im getting the feeling he is personally teaching the young players from sOMEThING his
tricks and style. (Explains Kazuya’s routine)

Well, probably most of the smaller kids are completely taught in person. I know that I wouldn’t watch yoyo tutorial videos if I yoyoed when I was six. Hiroyuki probably helps set up Kazuya’s music and mentors him with tricks.

Wow. This Little guy is good, not even just for someone his size/age. He’s good, period. Can’t wait to see how he improves and developed his style as he gets older and more experienced.

Nah there’s plenty of fancy stuff going on in Mickey’s freestyles besides the speed, just takes a careful eye to see it.

I agree. There are many components to Mickey’s tricks that are really quite difficult and risky, but the fact that he’s able to pull it off so fluidly and consistently makes it seem unimpressive if you’re not watching closely.

Wow that kid rocks. Going to save this video so I can use it to encourage other young throwers.

Also I once seen a video of Suzuki’s tricks slowed down to normal speed. they where very impressive tricks. then played at full speed it was mind blowing. I believe it was takeshi from duncan who make the video.