Any Car guys? Post what you have/What you like.

Manual '98 Nissan Frontier. For the awesome price of $1500!!

I’m in the market for a new car right now. Drove a VW GTI a while back. It’s been hybrids and trucks since then. I’m tired of not having a fun car to drive so I’m looking at the new Mustang GT, Challenger Scat Pack and 2016 Camaro SS. I’ve got a 71 Plymouth V8 in amazing condition but I’m going to have to sell it. Not a big enough garage to keep it.

Test drove them all (15 Camaro since the 16 isn’t out yet). I liked the Camaro best.

Not really into cars, but I have a 1994 Saturn SL1 with that sexy 4 cylinder engine and automatic seat belts and manual windows. It’s quite the lady killer. Also I enjoy the car because we were born in the same year. :slight_smile:

I’ve decided to keep my Plymouth and finish turning it into a muscle car. Will try to find a picture of a similar one. It’s such a fun car. I can’t let it go. Driveway space be darned.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/EasyTrapezey/Mobile%20Uploads/245EAC63-214F-4D59-9568-0FA04EE9AF10.png_zpsmohziiew.jpeg

I drive a 2004 Acura TSX 6 speed manual. It’s okay.

Old School here, 86 S10 Blaze. I got it rather cheap when I started college, runs great to this day and gets me where I need to go.

Got myself a mustang about 3 months ago.

I get my license in February. Super stoked to get a car - but my parents don’t understand the hobby. I better save up a ton of money so I can live my dream before these flying cars come around.

Meanwhile I ride to school in my friends BMW 2006 325i in an uncommon Quartz Metallic Blue color.

Just got a 2016 Limited Subaru BRZ in Pearl White for Christmas ;D