Any Boomer Club Members attending WYYC?

Wanted to throw a poll out there for discussion…

Should YYBC should formally meet up during the '24 Worlds this year in Cleveland - August?

Boomer Club Members, please indicate preferences and feel free to make comments/suggestions including sharing your travel plans.

• Breakfast - Thursday
  • Lunch - Thursday
  • Evening - Thursday
  • Lobby - Thursday
  • Breakfast - Friday
  • Lunch - Friday
  • Evening - Friday
  • Lobby - Friday
  • Breakfast - Saturday
  • Lunch - Saturday
  • Evening - Saturday
  • Lobby - Saturday
  • Wednesday - Evening
0 voters

Allowed for 5 choices. See you there!

3 Likes

Not technically in the boomer club but very much a yoyo boomer since 2010 and going to worlds this year! Happy to meet up for meals or to watch some of the freestyles but haven’t figured out my schedule yet for the comp

4 Likes

Check out Boomer Club thread. You probably meet inclusion requirements. Do you own a Yo-Yo? If so, simply request to be in the group and you’re golden.

4 Likes

I’m not sure that a yoyo is even a requirement. Just a desire to be one of the cool kids is all it takes from what I understand.

2 Likes

open to all suggestions cant wait to chill

2 Likes

I would love to go to worlds but I am uncertain on timing. We will be just having our third around that time. I don’t think missing the baby’s birth for a yoyo contest to hang out with my yoyo friends would fly. Just thinking out loud on that one

3 Likes

Don’t know if I’ll be able to make it to Worlds but I live just outside of Philly so I will most definitely be attending Nationals. If y’all have a meetup at Nats I’ll be there!

Unknown

I mentioned this to my wife during the meeting last night and her reply was: which part of Ohio. You see, my son’s girlfriend lives in Ohio and…well…this could happen. So where is it and when?

On the North Coast of America - Cleveland. July 31 - August 3.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize they announced it yet