Another mixed bag on eBay

I just created a dup, deleted the first one, and the same thing. EBay is supposedly working on it…

1 Like

Right on. Thanks!

If anyone is interested in the Shuriken, let me know through messaging. I’ve tried three times now to have search find it, no luck.

Shuriken is find-able now.

Added a painted Roller Woody and a painted 3-in-1.

Just added - CLYW Man V Bear 1st edition with box, Tom Kuhn 3-in-1 laminated Special, Nuclear Bee, and two Custom Yo-Yos - Mag and AXL. Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

And again, for some reason, one yo is not showing - the Custom MAG. I believe it will be there eventually…

Four perfect SPYYs listed. I’m saving my Super Light with box for later…

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

Just listed three Team Losi’s - Grim Sleeper, Cherry Bomb, and Silver Series. Also a SuperYo Typhoon, Small Minds Zombie, and a ProYo Nevermore.

Also listed is a first-edition E1NS, perfect condition, with the bag, extra axles, extra bearing, and original instructions.

See them all here: Tommydorsey yos

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Aha, I found a yoyo in my collection last week with no caps and I just realized it is a Typhoon. I would have never figured it out.

And I set the junior world record for sleeping with a Zombie (someone broke it hours later with a YYJ Mega SF that had a ceramic bearing though).

Anyways, sorry for spamming. Free bump I guess?

3 Likes

And now, for $20, you can relive those halcyon days!!!

2 Likes

Just added:
First run Wasabi, perfect condition
First run 888 (2007) perfect condition
X-Ray Bee
yin/yang ProYo

Thanks for looking!

Jim

Tommydorsey yos

1 Like

Do you ship internationally?

1 Like

Through eBay, yes. Japan, Australia, Canada so far.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.