angry teachers

allright, my bad man

The story seems far fetched, because if for no other reason it sounds too good to be true. However I could completely buy into a teacher sending someone to the principles office for nothing more than speaking out. Many authority figures have issues with any sort of challenge to that authority.

Dudeā€¦ thatā€™s insanely awesome! :wink:

I believe this is a True Story. Why Couldnā€™t it be?
There are a lot of Strict Teachers out there, that would send you to the pricipals for just saying what you think.
And, I can believe that the Teachers let him do a Demonstration during Class time. In 2nd Grade, the Teacher let me show some Magic Tricks in the middle of class. In 3rd Grade the teacher let me talk about a Crystal Poster I made and pass my Crystal Collection around the room. So, Why couldnā€™t the teachers allow him to show off his Yoyo Skills? In Elementary School, that could very likely happen. But, In Middle School, there is a little chance that would happen.
Awesome Story, Man! :wink:

1 Like

because i like to belive people, which somethimes is bad(darn you chris angle canā€™t belive i fell for that crap) i will say that was awesome! I wish that woul happen at my school. But enough kids make fun of my yoyoing as it is. One has a mullet made from 3 big braids that go down his neck. But ignoring bullies will make them go away.

What school do you go to? FREEZE! this was a training exercise.(matrix refrence 8) ) But seriously donā€™t tell ANYONE where you live or anything. Unless your and adult.

1 Like

when people tell stories, they tend to ā€œromanceā€ em a little, almost anyone does that, but again, I donā€™t see the bottom line not being true, there wouldnā€™t be any point telling a false story, heā€™s not getting anything telling us about it.

and if itā€™s true, who else would you want him to share it, wouldnā€™t anyone share a story like that ?

people who donā€™t want to believe it, thatā€™s fine by me, but again, things much more ā€œextremeā€ can and do happen, I could tell you dozens of stories like that all being true.

1 Like

he didnt get in trouble because he told the teacher that andre boulay was his favourite yoyoer. he go in trouble because his teacher didnt beleive that there was such thing as a pro yoyoer

well im not an adult which you probobly could of guessed by the fact i go to school ;D

adults can go to school, I remember when I was in college, this lady was like 50 years old

??? ??? ???
(details on this part of the story would be awesome because its pretty outrageous)

:o :o :o

i hate your teacher.

i know. i once had a student teacher who was like 60 and covered in warts. :stuck_out_tongue: But the people who track down kids and such will not be as interested in a adult. you know, the get in the van i have candy and a puppy >8^) (lovely bones face)