And Whut...

So, I’m going to start work on And Whut this week. I’ve been looking over the video. I can follow every move except the flip at the very end. Is it the same as “Flip GT” that is on highspeedyoyo, with just a different hand movement after the flip?

Thanks for reading,
-bpg

If its the part I"m thinking of (though I’m not sure which ‘flip’ you refer to, perhaps a video link with the time) then what you are doing it poping the yoyo out the front, then back on from behind. It looks a lot more complicated than it is.

Ah, ok.  I think I follow.  Will play with it in the morning.

And I should have included a link.  So…

http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/videos/intermediate-tricks/intermediate-ii/flip-gt

Thanks for the response,

-bpg

added:  Sorry MrYoyoM.  I think you were asking which flip in And Whut, and I missed that.  It’s at 1:10 in the third video of Andre’s tutorial here.

Not the same, but it’s just as simple lol. Basically, what your doing in that motion is popping the yoyo off the string away from you body, the bringing the yoyo under and behind the bottom string and landing back on it.

Alright, this might help.  At 2:10 of this video the same motion/action is explained.

Its from a wrist mount, but it is exactly the same action as in and Whut.  Let me know if that doesn’t help and I’ll try to get a tutorial up of and What later this week.

i had the same problem but just i dont do the pop and go right into the twist. but this tutorial was made for me maybe it could help you.