Amplified Return Tops - Official News

No liquid to drink. I have gone swimming with a shout though.

You should give this thread a bump, thatā€™s a perfect match.  :wink:

What colors would yā€™all like on the Orator? Itā€™s miles down the road, but Iā€™d like to have a good idea of what youā€™d like to see on my throws.

Any suggestions for the next Shout run?

A lime or green splash, something more subtle, although idk if thatā€™s possible with a loud yoyo like the Shout :slight_smile:

I believe for now this is our subtle look. I find it the quietest of our colorways. Theyā€™re all pretty loud though. Very fitting for the Shout.

I do think we need to do more for the green lovers though.

Right now Iā€™m rocking with Gamma Radiation. More green is planned though.

Cool. Would love to see something like this, mY current wallpaper:

:o :o :o Yeah, do a green galaxy colorway!

Perhaps some solids? It might bring down the price a bit and make some colorways more affordable to people

I think heā€™s doing a second run of the shout thatā€™s solids.

Maybeā€¦ Mostly splash though.

Try out this new straw poll!

http://strawpoll.me/5213894

I voted for a fade ano, not many manufacturers make fade anoā€™s anymone except G2 and yyws. It would be cool to see some fades like on the old onedrop projects.

I love acid washes, but a fade ano would be also cool

Faded ano. Thatā€™s not even a hard one.

Iā€™ll tell you what Iā€™d like to see is a Tundra Fade colorway. That would be awesome. Like, a Purple with a Blue/Silver Fade splash. :o

So, when will we get to know more about this 7075 Orator?

When I tell youā€¦

:frowning:

The Hulk is my favorite comic book hero ever. To truly do a marvel of his girth justice, I wanted to steer away from the common purple on green splash. Gamma Radiationā€™s splash features a very intense effect. Pictures wonā€™t do it justice.

In the future, I plan on creating more superhero editions. Which would you like to see?

The Flash
Psylocke
Nightwing

I have to cut myself off there, I could go all day on thisā€¦