All Gone - Please Close

First, just to add some context to this post:

I wanted some bearings, I got these as a bulk order. I only wanted like 10 bearings, but it was more economical to buy 100. This is pretty much the same thing you’ll see certain other people selling for a much bigger markup, or what will come stock in your yoyos. If you want a link to buy a bulk order yourself I’d be happy to provide that.

All have been tested by me and spin well, and they’re all deshielded. Shipping to you or more extended play could potentially have them get a bit crunchy, like with all bearings it’s a bit of luck of the draw. But these have all been tested by me personally, and I’m positive that if one of these does seize up on you, just a quick cleaning will get it back to working order. None of the bearings being traded/sold here are duds.

Remaining bearings: None

I’m asking for 20 USD total for 15 concave bearings shipped to anywhere in the US.

Stuff I’d trade for would be mostly older/cheaper/plastic stuff, I’m not looking for anything high end at all lol. Although just send me an offer of anything you have that you don’t use and would want to exchange for like 15-20 bearings (or more if for some reason you need/want more).

Speedaholic XX, Freehand 2, Pnir, or just random old Duncans/C3s/offstring yoyos/loopers/counterweights/string. Just send me random offers, worst I can do is say no.

Unsure if anybody would even be interested, but I figured I’d see if anybody might prefer to exchange a yoyo/parts they’ve already paid for and own in exchange for spare bearings without needing to spend extra money.

8 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in buying 15 concave bearings! How would I contact you?

4 Likes

I sent you a DM, the forums are a little weird and prevent brand new accounts from sending DMs.

If you can’t see my forum DM though, I can just post my discord info here.

hi unrelated but welcome to the forums! big fan of your chomp tricks :3

1 Like

dm’d

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.