Alex Gallimore - Just A Trick Dump

Alex, every video you put out, Instagram video, and anything that shows your skill makes me ask myself, “Why hasn’t General Yo sponsored him???”

I’m still wondering. Haha :slight_smile: great video.

Maybe because he’s using a one drop yoyo.

I would be cool to be sponsored by General Yo. I REALLY like the prestige, majesty, and KLR. I also really like One Drop, Yoyorecreation, Werrd, Turning Point, and Caribou Lodge. I’d accept sponsorship from any of them if they offered.

such a sick flow man!

What’s your instagram?

I’m “alex_plays_yoyo”

I think this Stuart child is just jealous and is trying to nit-pick at something that doesn’t need to be analyzed. I loved this very much. Your style is so smooth!
:slight_smile: also loved that song.

2 Likes

MODS!!! jk lol
Anyway, I haven’t really said yet that your tricks are really good. You have some serious flow in there. Keep up the good work.

The flow with which you execute your tricks is just jaw dropping!

I wish I had spent more time learning from you at Utah states…

You mean you’re not jealous.

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words! The song is Stay Close by Flume. You should check him out!

Emended. :wink:

Every time I see a new Gallimore video has been posted, I know I’m in for a feast for the eyes. Your style is so smooth, so flowy, so darn enjoyable to watch. How someone can much such difficult tricks look so effortless is beyond me.

Wow! Thank you! Some of those tricks are difficult for me to land even when I’m doing the casually. The last one especially, because it’s still a work in progress.

A+ for Flume, A+ for tricks. So good.

Thanks man! Flume has become my new favorite artist to yoyo to.

Check it out if you haven’t already.

Awesome tricks

BEST

Last bump.

You have such sick tricks. Great stuff you’ve got going.