Account deletion question

Quick question, if I was to request for my account to be deleted would that also delete my account for the Yoyoexpert site or just the forum itself?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They’re separate so it would just be for the forum.

2 Likes

Yeah. Correct. Right now they are separate accounts.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Don’t go @beeebon!

6 Likes

I requested this 1 1/2 years ago and all my posts showed up as anonimized or anon and some numbers after it. Your posts, replies, topics, do not go away. If you delete your user name and photo there will just be an A and anon something. I started a new account a few months later. If I need a Forums break I just logout for a month or so and try to forget about it. I think it’s better to do that than deleting your account because you can’t restart the account and have your name re-attached to your old posts.

3 Likes

In the UK it is 8:35pm as I type this, I am going to request account deletion tomorrow morning to allow anyone time to contact me in case they want to stay in touch. I’m on Facebook and Instagram and all that.

Cheers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Have a good life… :+1:

4 Likes

I sent a message to Andre but I seem to still be here. Please can an admin delete my account? Thank you :slight_smile:

Why beebon? Why u leave us?

3 Likes

I don’t understand why you want your account deleted when you can just log out and walk away. In fact, you don’t even need to log out. Sorry, I just don’t get it~ :confused:

7 Likes