Absolutely Incredible

So recently, c3 yoyo designs (yoyo company in hong kong) has been sponsoring a few players from mainland China, and showcasing the new team member in video.

They posted this up today for new member Ma Yi and I wanted to share as they don’t post here.

This is incredible, I have never heard of this player before (and sadly, here in the US, we don’t get to hear about many Chinese yoyo players), but I was seriously blown away by his style.

Huge movements, all flowing together really cleanly. And rock the baby concepts? who even thinks to work with that anymore these days?

Totally original, really inspirational, instantly has become one of my favorite 1A players.

Amazing, hope you enjoy.

J

1 Like

That was amazing. Did you see the shape of that yo-yo. It was amazing in itself!

yes yes it was

That is the kind of yoyoing I like right there, I also really like it when the player moves with the yoyo as well. I am subscribed to their channel on youtube, they put out videos regularly and almost all of them are just as good as this one. Very very nice company with some great players.

There are about 20 more player with this level even higher.

Seriously I think if wyyc is hold in china ,you will see many local player place top ten , they just can’t afford the high expense to go wyyc.

Chinese player pay too much attention to contest yo-yoing , amazing trick is everywhere when you watch cnyc . But our men don’t get interesting in yo-yoing art or joy. And players often argue with some trifles like hey let me try your yoyo , no foolish you will ruin it, or can you show me your trick , that’s my weapon, you practise yourself.

Also there are many

New yoyo studio or manufacture quickly develop.

They Produce some stuff that can beat many yoyos with 100+ dollars. Although bootleg still continues and the biggest market is controlled by a animation-hyped company Aodi .we believe yo-yoing in china is just on a hardship. All of us are chasing the stronger yoyo that can beat yyr( you can’t deny that yyr yoyo is the best play ) and steping into another high level.

Thank you for your reply tomyu168

I do hope to see more yoyo players from China to be able to come to the world yoyo contest to compete.
I hope to see more video also, I have not seen very much except some contest video, but it is all very good I can see.

J.
:slight_smile:

This is really some stuff!!!

Typical awesome C3 video editing!

Really original. Really unique. More people need a style like this.