A-RT Appreciation

Spunior… Half Sparrow (Gold) + Half Junior (Blue)

Diptych Half Swap :smiley:

10 Likes

Cool man! Did you complete you a-rt metal?

3 Likes

not quite.
I still dont have a Sucction or a Junior… well… i have half a Junior… LOL… and a full Sparrow… lmao…
The sucction I pictured above is on a temp trade, its actually Levi’s lol.

I had to put a-rt collecting on hold because that silly mechabapezilla is releasing today… lol

So, does anyone know what pads fit in a-rt throws?
It’s been some time since ive searched for pads lol.
I prefer pads over sili personally.

Snowtires or Dad’s Pads , 21mm response pocket.

2 Likes

? where ?
Snow tires I can find, but ive never heard of Dad’s Pads!

Dad’s Pads are the orange pads they sell in the A-RT store during their drops

4 Likes

I just noticed that my a-rt collection accidentally comes with a same color pair (gold 420 light And clear Splunkin is on the way)… :smile:

I need nice yoyo case for them :thinking:

14 Likes

I feel the VI IX is super underrated, it reminds me of a mix up of a few older throws and I totally love how stable it is!

5 Likes

Agree! The vi ix is great. I enjoy it.
But I feel that vi ix is somehow lack in power. :thinking:

Both Vi ix and sucction are underrated, i think. I love my sucction sooo much! It’s light, fast, agile, fun!!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m really ignorant, which one is the VI IX? Is it the 2nd row down 2nd from the right?

2 Likes

@Lukoyo VI IX is in the front row, 2nd from the left. Light pink color.

4 Likes

that looks like it would tickle my fancy

2 Likes

@Lukoyo youd probably know the VI IX better by the name 69 :wink:

3 Likes

Really want a peon. Anyone want to move on I’m ready to buy one.

1 Like

i did pick up the vi ix based on reading through this thread and i love it. of the grail, vi ix, life, and quail - i’ve been enjoying the vi ix and grail the most… at least so far.

i’d really like to take a sparrow for a twirl…

3 Likes

Isn’t the 69 made in China? Not That there’s anything wrong with that. Never played one just curious about the enthusiasm.

Its a very good throw. The only issue I had with it was the response, but i just ripped the pads out and poured flowable in and its fine

1 Like

Yeah, no doubt about grail being one of the best organic out there (and also a-rt masterpiece), but vi ix is sooo underrated. Just like other a-rt throws, vi ix also has character, unique feelin typical of every a-rt product. A-rt magic formula maybe :thinking::wink:

And sparrow is one of the best undersized i’ve ever played. Plays better than junior, imo :+1:

5 Likes

December 2 will be the day Grail and Quail retire… :pensive::pensive:

Jensen mentioned this on A-RT Instagram post… Brand new lineup next year, maybe? What do you think, guys?