A-RT Appreciation

The light only came in Gold, and weighs 62g. The standard version is around 66-67g and came in various colors.

2 Likes

I am going to have the weigh mine when I get home tonight. I “think” mine is gold. Lol! :joy:

9 Likes

I currently have Levi’s Sucction, he has one of my Trips, but here are mine atm.

10 Likes

The standard 420 is 65.5 g.

Interesting, my green one was a little over 66g :man_shrugging:

My green weighs in at 65.8, and my light weighs in at 63.3

Survey says 67g. (Note: String is on the throw still)

2 Likes

Here were mine, string still on but holding the string up to negate most of the weight, they are just slightly less with no string at all. I f I remember right the 420 was 66.7 and the lite is 62.4. Still have the Lite version can check later.

Lite

Regular

8 Likes

does the gold one on the far right have a fruit sticker on it?

2 Likes

Yess, if i remember correctly, there was only one run of 420 light. It’s gold color with del monte banana sticker :rofl:

Nice box! I hope i can get a nicer box for my yos soon.

Insane a-rt collection, and include wooden yos. :raised_hands: And i see that you just need junior and 420 light to complete your a-rt metal.

2 Likes

That sep is the real gem omg

2 Likes

hehe :smiley:

Some of my A-RT collection. The one ones i have pictures for anyways haha
Just got the Triptych through which was the last i needed to own at least one each of the metal unresponsives :wink:

16 Likes

That a powder coated Grail?

1 Like

@Lukoyo Its a powdercoated 420.
I have the matching Grail also tho.
Dang how could i forget this grail also :wink:
69891002_1412675378887237_590598861223886848_n

6 Likes

Ah, thought I noticed a slight angling of the catch zone. Not thrown a 420 before. They both look very nice!

2 Likes

@Lukoyo The 420 is basically an oversized grail it a great throw. I need a basic 420 thrower tbh as im always scared of hurting the powdercoated on when i throw it.

3 Likes

The purple with pink inlay paint is the best triptych colorway, imo :+1:

4 Likes

Unholy? You lucky dog.

4 Likes