A Guide to YoYoing

The chat night is every week, where you can just come to talk or whatever, but the actual Chat Night Game Show thing where you can win something is going to be about once every month.

thanks do you know when or is it just a random thursday

Usually, its once a month, so it would be the week after tomorrow, but it might not be, cause André chooses when.

WHOO i just read some of it and it is GREAT! keep it up!@

Ok guys, I will be updating this really soon. Is there any suggestions out there that y’all have?

This is really old haha.

There might be a few minor things but that’s it (that I can see) so a bump was about all it needed. :slight_smile:

Haha yeah, I think it has almost been a year since I wrote this! I am going to try my best to include pictures and some more info, as well as expand it to more topics real soon, so keep an eye out!

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Oh and the chat night thing doesn’t really happen anymore. Sometimes members of the forum put one together, but that’s it.

Oh, I was really looking forward to that. I kinda figured it would get old soon though. Is there anything new here that I might not know about?

You probably know, but the eXperts.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forum-experts.html

Yes, I remember that. I left around the time that started happening. Thanks anyways though!

UPDATE: As I am posting this, I am already starting to begin a revision of this guide. Instead of just editing it, I plan to completely redo it, titling it “A Guide to YoYoing: Late 2009 Revision”. Check for it’s release in the next few weeks to come!