9/8 CLYW and sidefx ADDED -- Ti, A-RT, OD, and other hobbies!

Bro really has a Gravity Destoryer facebolt sticker on the collapsar wildddd :100:

1 Like

Was a huge beyblade fan aha, they have a new generation releasing soon called Beyblade X!

3 Likes

hey bud, i DM’d you regarding the RSO The End. If it’s still available, I’ll take it off your hands.

Let me know.

Thanks
kgb

The end has been sold! Bumppp

1 Like

Hine, 000, 888, legendary 888 sold!!

2 Likes

Someone please buy that sushi! I don’t want another sushi but I love a good deal and am slightly irresponsible.

5 Likes

I would say that’s odd. Ivan’s last post in the FB groups was also August 2nd. Hope he is doing well, he has been a consistent regular for years.

1 Like

In Ivan’s defense, I received a throw about a week after I payed back in May.

No one is perfect and sometimes life happens. Who knows what is really happening on the other end of the deal. Honestly, as long as you pay G&S with PayPal, it’s insured.

1 Like

What’s up Ivan, have you shipped for people yet?

People are just concerned brother as we would if someone owed you something. Hit me up if I can help in any way.

2 Likes

Thanks, feel free to link this as well next time.

Anyone who’s felt like it was not worth dealing with me is more than welcome to leave feedback in my rep thread. If you choose to base your opinion off one guy who’s never done a trade or sale and seen my level of service and generosity for himself then by all means, that’s your decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

People have trusted me with way more for way for far less. I think it has something to do with being a part of the community for over a decade and my worst feedback being that I may ship something a week late–albeit I throw in hefty extras to compensate if I take longer than I say in my disclaimer in the post.

You can DM any of the people who complained about my turnover time to ask if they would trade with me again after they received their packages, I have a feeling that some are even happy that I took longer than advertised.

Hey all, just checking in here. I got the kendama I ordered from Ivan yesterday. He also threw in a very nice premium sweets kendama that was new in package. Very much appreciated.

He was apologetic about the delay. I’ll be honest, I was frustrated that I hadn’t heard from him in so long but I was also pretty confident that he would follow through. As said before, @DapperWooona has been part of the community for a long time, so I still trusted him.

Despite the confusion and frustration, I would still buy from him again. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

4 Likes

Appreciate the kind words :sparkling_heart: bumpppppppppp

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.