7yoyo Lemon review!

Lemon by 7yoyo
About two weeks ago on Czech marketplace page I found a giveaway of 10 new models called Lemon produced by a fresh Chinese brand 7yoyo. You probably already know what happened next :smiley:
My task is to describe it and make it more popular, so let’s do it!

Specifics list
received_137017570515826

Appearance
IMG_20180719_115423
Seeing that green and yellow is the main if not the only colorway, Lemon is an exceptionally good name. It has no visual(nor physical) defects, the anodization shines brightly. In two words - it looks elegant and stylish.

Size and shape
IMG_20180714_205614
The center part is a straight V but for comfort in hand, there are wide roundings at the sides. Compared to other V type yoyos, this one is pretty narrow. It’s good for beginners but it also lets you do the average lenght horizontals and fingerspins if the yoyo is tilted enough.

Weight
For its size, Lemon has a little bit more weight than average which is distributed pretty stable(on the sides). This gives you more control and feeling on the string and it doesn’t stop you from doing your speed combos fast.

How it plays
IMG_20180714_205948
The first thing I had to check - it spins without any perceptible vibe. That’s especially good because the anodization is not the best. The standard even surface lets you grind about 6 seconds if your finger is dry. The same thing happens with Talon Grinds. I like to play it with gloves which solve those little problems.
Besides that, I can’t despise anything. I really like how it moves on the string, especially in narrow spaces. Ah, and it comes on a flat bearing which a lot of players don’t like so they have replace it.

The best thing about it
Overall quality for price

The worst thing about it
Anodization

Availability
{removed by moderator}

1 Like

‘Lemon’… perhaps not the best choice of name.

That’s another way of saying ‘dud’.

Why? Because it’s so simple? I like it though