7075 Rebirth confirmed

Brown and purple sounds like an ironic and hypothetical @SR1 creation, dude. Don’t listen to the demons.

1 Like

Purple and brown conjures up like… radioactive sewage sludge :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

I feel you, life has been really really hard the last few months. I’m really looking forward to this one. Here’s to everything getting better once we get our One Drops!!!

2 Likes

Maybe I am nuts but that seems like an insane mount of lube

1 Like

Peanut butter & jelly vibes

1 Like

It’ll be responsive for a while and you can just play through that. Some folks like to do it that way🤷🏽‍♂️.

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s any chance to see a nickel plated version. That would be so cool.

2 Likes

Someone mentioned they lost access to someone who can plate yoyos as well.

1 Like

Well these went pretty fast. I just happened to check last night, and clear was already sold out. I picked up black, and this morning those are gone, too. There’s still some out there, but wow.

3 Likes

Yeah, kinda bummed about the release. I was ready to buy a clear at midnight and gave up after about 30 minutes of refreshing the page and watching the release thread. Would have been nice if YYE had set a new drop for the next day or something, but I’m sure there will be more in the future.

2 Likes

In their defense did Andre log on and reset the release for 45 minutes later and let the board know. I agree it wasn’t the best situation I was up WAY later than my bed time to get one - but I believe it was handled well all things considered.

1 Like

One single solitary lonely purple Reboot left on the site looking for a home. Any takers?

1 Like

Any pictures of the box art?

After a concave bearing, black SEs and a couple of hours…this thing is bad ■■■.

16 Likes

@danotje The black looks like a vinyl record :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Guys those Rebirth in red from the mail thread are absolutely insane, crying that I missed this one, I did not need it to be honest but it looks great!

5 Likes

That’s a good observation! I didn’t realize it, but it really does. Feels like one, too.

1 Like

Yeah, it totally does…

15 Likes

Black n gold flats. Also got my purple and thinking of maybe a 50/50 with the gold flats…

11 Likes