7075 Rebirth confirmed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrzCbX6h5P-/

Sounds pretty cool. I wanted a lighter Rebirth when I owned one, and I’d imagine they are giving the Reboot the “boosted” treatment.

9 Likes

MP2 if you don’t have one.

5 Likes

I would say MP2 is full size, where Reboot might be a slight undersized 53mm like Rebirth specs. So it will be totally different beast.

1 Like

I wonder if it will feel lighter or heavier, since the overall shape hasn’t changed other then the cuts in the inner cup, it could be a mmc mcmo scenario

1 Like

Depends on how the design has changed. I bet they will have new CAD for it because if not, the weight will be heavy for majority. From quick glance, I think they reduced the rim weight by a bit, so it can end up at approx. 65gram

Ahh, that makes sense! Perhaps the inner cup and wall may be thinner as well like the küntosh, I just hope they will have a run in yoyoexpert aswell, I wanted to try out @suspense if he ever decided to purchase it to see if it fits me haha, I really enjoyed my original rebirth but traded it

4 Likes

It’s low quality but this was another tease of the box art and a color, reminds me of the diorama, it’s priced around $71

5 Likes

Damn Damnity damn damn i have to get one of these clear looks so clean

1 Like

Hmmm, I would really like to try this one before buying… The rebirth is nice because of it’s weight, something that size with less weight…?

Rebirth is classic one drop revisited, I can not wait to toss this YoYo around when it comes out. The rebirth is one of those yo-yos that kind of embodies one drop. Everything previously that they have “boosted” has been truly a gem

5 Likes

Agreed, the 20/20 line has been some of my favorite onedrop releases to date. All of them are criminally underrated.

4 Likes

I havent tried any! Any standouts for you?

2 Likes

The burnside 20/20 is my favorite, IMO it’s the best performing out of the three, and is just a well balanced throw. You can’t really go wrong with any of them, the downbeat 20/20 is basically a downbeat light (so if you like the downbeat, you’ll like the 20/20), and the T1 20/20 is just fun, they cut a lot of weight off it so it’s not as heavy as the original.

2 Likes

I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE. Everything has been terrible lately. I need something to pick me up.

Ps. And by everything, I mean life in general, not the throws. The throws are awesome.

8 Likes

The burnside 20/20 is the closest to a modern Chik, I really love the chik but they haven’t restocked it in 10 years. Sad-

2 Likes

Reboot - One Drop YoYos LESSS GUUUUU 63.5 grams!!!

7 Likes

The dimensions seem to be the same, I love the deep 7075 anodization, so happy for this release!

1 Like

Not only that but they keep same diameter, which is even better, we need more smaller yoyo

2 Likes

All 6 of those colorways look so great!

4 Likes

Love the blue one and interesting it has black ultralights. Unless my eyes are going bonkers.

3 Likes