7075 Rebirth confirmed

I’m pretty hyped for this one. It’s going to be my first unresponsive purchase of the year, maybe the only.

Here’s Ed jamming on it on Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsCVxoipdQO

5 Likes

It’s really really really good.

10 Likes

@edhaponik your tricks always bring a smile to my face holy cow

5 Likes

Thanks that means a lot!
But yeah the 7075 in the Projecty profile is really nice. I didn’t have the original Rebirth, but it’s a super solid and comfortable.

18 Likes

I really hope they release splashes of these, cerakote be damned. This one is ticking all the boxes for me.

4 Likes

They confirmed cerakote will be in next drop.

1 Like

I knowww but I just want OD splashes back :frowning:, I’m still not personally sold on the cerakote hype just from a durability standpoint

5 Likes

not sure when they will find another ano splash vendor, too much nqp’s with their last one

1 Like

True that we need some OG splash color back. Also isn’t the issue only for neon cerakote? I saw many white cerakote kamu owner has no complaint about it.

I think when it Dings the coating strips off very quick, it looked gnarlier in some photos

4 Likes

Yeah totally saw that on Neon Wyvern but I heard the hype from the Kamu owner that it is quite durable for glossy white coating

3 Likes

Oh man I can not wait for this one. I almost post looking to buy an og rebirth, but seeing this post has me pumped for the boosted version.

1 Like

me and the boys when the Reboot drops

7 Likes

Man, I’m so ready… unlike my wallet.
Oh, and apparently they are also planning to release a smol Fat tire.
What a time to be alive.

16 Likes

fat tire desperately needed a 20/20, not a huge fan of the original. so I’m excited to see what this one feels like!

still wish they made splashes. :sob:

4 Likes

I love OD to death but I’m not sure what we needed was a 20/20 fat tire :skull::skull::skull:

The people been sayin they want more Kuntoshes, Format C’s, and Rally-type hybrids for a MINUTE now

Reboot is def cool tho and will be copping that.

5 Likes

It’s not by choice, they have publicly said multiple times they don’t have an anodizer outlet for splash yo-yos. They are trying their best by brining different “specials”

6 Likes

I love the fat tire I’m STOKED for those

5 Likes

Looks like those Fat Tires are releasing on OD’s site this Thursday, May 18th at 11am Pacific. $66.

Here’s hoping the Rebirth isn’t too far behind.

16 Likes

I’ve got Brown as well.

I like the Reboot a lot better than the Rebirth. The weight is perfect on the Reboot IMO.

7 Likes