6 Months

explicit
It’s really sloppy and I forgot to film a bunch of 1a, but for the short amount of time I had to film, I’m happy!

u r not six months, you are like 10 months. Thats really good.

May 20th-June: 2a Exclusively
July-January 22: 1a

July
August
September
October
November
December
1/2 of January

so, 6.5

still, that was really good. Your tricks just kind of flowed together. Once you practice them a lot they’ll be a lot faster and a little bit smoother.

With his style, you can’t make it smooth. But great job with that video, you’re really good for 6 months! I really liked that video and enjoyed it!

Since when did 2A not count as yoyoing? You have been yoyoing close to 9 months…

2A is a complete opposite of 1A, therefore, instead of saying 6.5 months of 1A, seeing as 2A is dead to me, I just say 6.5…

but it is still yoyoing mister…

The title says 6 months, not six months of yoyoing, no? For all you know it could say 6 months of 1a…

Whens the next meet, I gotta settle some beef with you to the tune of “10 Crack commandments”

How bout 6.5 months of 1a

Language Warning…

But very solid video for 9 months.

Lose the attitude in the thread. And one piece of criticism: do we have to see you turn the camera off after every trick?

Otherwise good smooth tricks

See: explicit

Gizzyo and I are public enemies, practically any conversation leads to an argument. :slight_smile:

Remember that it takes two to fight and one to admit they’re wrong. Quit the petty elementary school squabbling and move on . And lose the attitude. It seems like you try to actually pick fights

1 Like