5IVE by Yoyorecreation! - Slim Line Plastic Yo-Yo!

5IVE_Feature
Introducing the 5IVE Yo-Yo by Yoyorecreation, crafted by visionary Kengo Kido with the goal of spreading the joy of yo-yoing to all, regardless of skill level.

In an era of advanced yo-yo technology, Kengo Kido aimed to recapture the essence of yo-yos. Kengo envisioned a place where beginners and experts could connect and enjoy yo-yoing together.

Clear-Silver-Hub-5IVE- Clear-Silver-Hub-5IVE-02 Clear-Silver-Hub-5IVE-03

The 5IVE isn’t about competition glory—it’s for everyday enthusiasts seeking more joy and fun in their yo-yoing. With its innovative design, the 5IVE lets players of all levels tackle tricks with ease, transforming spinning, performing, and catching into exhilarating experiences. Experience the original thrill of yo-yoing with the 5IVE!

14 Likes

I have two of these so far so i don’t need another but i got to say if you want a cheap and fun slim responsive snag one of these. they are fantastic.

6 Likes

Oh that’s great to see you carrying these!
I just just ordered one! Looks fun.

1 Like

Fun Skinny jeans yoyo. Not that “I” wear skinny jeans…

5 Likes

You’re going to need to get a pair of jeggings to pair with it.

4 Likes

Looks cool. I like the beveled edge on the out rims.

5ive is a nice play on the word five. :wink:

1 Like

Have you tried looping with a 5ive?

5 Likes

I tried looping. It works but it’s still a pad based YoYo so consistency wasn’t where I would like a looping YoYo.

3 Likes

Well those certainly went fast.

3 Likes

They have every single time

Here I was sleeping’ on the drop.

They are cheap so allot of folks kind of go “why not”

1 Like

Cheap Price wise, not quality wise.

1 Like

That was my thought exactly when I saw they were gone.

They only had 20 of each color I believe

1 Like

That was exactly my thinking on this one. I was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was and how satisfying it is to bind. It far exceeded my expectations, especially given the price. It makes me want to be a better responsive player!

2 Likes

I’m in that category. I already had stuff in my cart so adding the 5ive got me to within $1 of free shipping.

2 Likes

I’m tempted to hunt one down, but I already have a poly Mijo so it may not be worth it.

I imagine more will drop over time. The fact they sell out instantly screams we want more

1 Like