5A May 2022

Post your 5a May trick circles, I’m posting 5a every day this month. I’m trying to improve.

12 Likes

wow, in the second video you did the sliding counterweight technique with a single die, pretty cool and unique

1 Like

Discovered tree tricks

8 Likes

Thanks, I think it’s more useful that double dice actually. Controlling 3 moving objects at once is just too much so a lot of double dice tricks can be slow because only 2 of them can move at a time. This kind of stuff can go into normal fast 5a.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Great atuff, those reverse 360 gt’s are tough. :+1:

Killer sizzle reel at the end too- that 5a life

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope to have this and more smoother by June. We’ll see.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Still working on the basics. Windmill is definitely getting better.

7 Likes

The way you play 5a reminds me a bit of your 1A tech

1 Like

Beautiful windmill

2 Likes

Awesome tricks, even awesomer shirt :grin:

2 Likes

ayyyy that was slick

1 Like

Was working on 360s with both hands, and remembered @adamantiumpops doing GT360s and attempted them myself (sans reversal though, thats too much for me lol). Been having fun with these all day

5 Likes

After I posted this, I attempted the reversals and actually hit them with both hands! Will take me a long time to get it on one throw though. Update when I can lol

Hell yeah!

BOOM! The reversal with both hands!

5 Likes
5 Likes

One thing I enjoy about 5A May is that so few people on this forum are extremely great at 5A, and most people are average at best, it inspires more videos with less than perfect routines.

I think overall, that mediocrity encourages more people to post not-so-good vids, and as a result more people get involved.

I honestly suck at 5A, so it’s nice to learn basic tricks and feel like a rookie again, and also to know I’m not alone in not being that good. :+1:

(Note, I’m not saying anyone on this thread is good or bad, I’m just commenting on 5A videos in general.) :grinning:

2 Likes