5+ yoyo stand?

Looking for something readily available for purchase, or something that can be 3d printed or maybe laser cut veneer?

Found a 3-spot on thingiverse, but looking to hold at least a 5-piece Throwtation™️.

3 Likes

Some options on YoYoExpert:

Only in white but could be a good base for stickers.

The following are unfortunately out of stock, but maybe they’ll be restocked in the future:

1 Like

Great suggestions! I should have been more specific. Looking for something that will sit on my bookshelf, and act as a stand, rather than a display. Pardon the mess, but something like this:

To go down below my display shelves like the Surveil and dunk are now like this:

Essentially five of those red plastic stands all connected in a row to hold the day’s lineup.

4 Likes

Ahhh I gotcha. I know @jakebullock was making yo-yo/kendama shelves for a bit. Not sure if that’s still the case, but if that interests you might be worth reaching out to them on IG; I wanna say there’s pictures of them on there too, but they may have been posted as stories and so not around anymore.

2 Likes

I’ll hit him up

1 Like

I can 3D print you something if find a file for something you like.

3 Likes

That’s very kind of you! I found a 3 spot, but looking for 5. If I had any idea how to use modeling software I’m sure it would be some sort of simple copy/paste motion to extend it out to 5. Since I do NOT have any idea how to use such software, my previous statement may also be incredibly ignorant, :joy:.

2 Likes

How bout I just print you two of the 3 spots and you can have a 6 piece rotation!?!

3 Likes

if you have a 3D printer… learn CAD!!! the only limitations will be size of printer and your imagination!!!

2 Likes

If you want! Got this fiver in my brain now tho.

If you did not find one by next week let me know.
I made about 30 designs all 3d printable.
Most of them I can array to any number I like

3 Likes

Hell yer

I am on holiday but I can help just hit me up mid of next week if you did not find anything better

2 Likes

I’d love to have a 3d printer! Limited by space in the house, a 4yo who can’t keep his mitts off of anything, and desert weather keeping a garage setup out of the question.

2 Likes

I’ll trade you the desert for a Minnesota winter… I gew up out west and miss the desert and mild (if any) winters!! LOL

2 Likes

I feel that! Been here my whole life and wouldn’t trade it for anything. Just doesn’t make for a great printer environment! :joy:

1 Like

@Kray this is basically the exact thing I’m looking for. Just found it in one of your previous posts. Only thing I would change is adding “Throwtation™” across the front in Old English font. But I’m a dreamer, lol. When you’ve come back from traveling I’d love that file. Unless you think something else you have would be cooler :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Hey @TheThrowingGnome,
should I send you the file for @adamantiumpops and you print it for him?

1 Like

@adamantiumpops do you own a printer?

2 Likes

I do not, but I can get files printed with friends and family.

1 Like