4th of July Sale at YoyoExpert

This sale means if someone wants to spend $250, the entire order would be $200 + shipping. This is very tempting if my parents would let me spend my money. If they do, I’m getting my first metal pair for 3A (Shutters or alohas, would’ve been shu-tas or horizons since it perfectly compliments my 3A play style with the cup but shutter can also finger spin), maybe a 2A pair like LPs or 1080s, 2 100 packs of string maybe FAT or XL Kitty or BluePrint… And even a 4A throw(really wish the Duncan sky hawk was here already) and I’d still have enough to get counterweights and another 1A/maybe main 5A throw. Also some thick lube. You could start and master all the styles with this opportunity and become…
one of the IRONMAN players in this community (people who have a mastery over all 5 styles, Josh Yee, Hiro Koba, etc.)

Of course I would spend over 100$ on july 3rd…just my luck!

You did WHAT?!

Problem?

Yeah, saving 27%, it’s not nice.

1 Like

Is there a limit on the side effects with a side effect yoyo deal? Let’s say I got two side effect yoyos, would I get two free side effects?

I’d thought to buy a couple of yoyos during the 4th of July sale, but of the nearly one dozen in which I was interested, all were out of stock. Or at least out of stock in the color(s) I wanted. :frowning:

Not a huge surprise, since they were out of stock before the sale, too.

Rather than buying something else, I may just wait, and eventually YYE will re-stock on something on my list, and I’ll buy immediately, before it sells out. Even if buying when it’s not on sale does wind up costing me an extra 20%.

Got a couple things i’d had my eye on. Was hoping the Side Effect deal would apply to all side effect yoyos, not just OD, but I guess it didn’t. :frowning:

3YO3 Bassline 2 - Citrus SPLASH
One Drop Side Effects - Pink Dome
YYF Hubstack YoYo - Afterglow White (Glows & Light Up)
YYF Spacers - Size 1 - Grind Machine Spacers

Been wanting the Hubstack Afterglow for a while, and it bumped me up from 15% off to 20% off so the net cost was like $12. Excited for the Bassline 2, and with pink domes it’s gonna look so good.

Who picked up an American genesis?

Buddy of mine is insane for the 2014 Genesis. He couldn’t land one of the July 4 ones, so the only thing I can do is sell him my Pulsar. Guy needs this yoyo! He’s losing sleep!

When the full release comes out, I may replace the Pulsar. Though the engravings and everything else were so sweet that it’ll be hard to truly “replace”.

I picked up some shirts and some response pads, just enough to get to $50. Nothing too exciting

Dang bro! We could’ve added ours together to get $50! I just want $25 worth of stuff.

I snagged one.

i got a bit of cash so… looking for something.

All i have is a Surge and THNoJive3-in-1… so i need a metal … what do i get just over that $50.00 mark?

I like my Lava, the stock bearing sucked though. Its still under 50 with a ten ball though.

I have the Pulsar, and it’s a great player…and a looker too. :slight_smile:

I should have one coming my way. I got lucky too! :wink:

We’re all rained out here on the 4th of July in Boston. So, the fun doesn’t start until tomorrow. I’ve been getting some more 4th of July love from the best in the business. The latest updates…

Thanks YoyoJam…that Revival looks great, gonna get myself one soon.

Happy 4th to One Drop too:

A little more love from Da Fact’ry, thanks Pat:

And the one I was waiting for…from my most favorite: ;D

Oh man, the YYF Shutter is so good for the price. Pick up some string or lube or something and you’ll hit $50 no problem.

Had an Anglam CC and an AL7 quake in the cart, but I just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. I’ve bought a Bassline 2 and a second Draupnir within the past week-ish, so I’d feel bad spending another $300 or so again so quickly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am getting an iPhone 5S due to it being $100 now. I am throwing my One Drop Valor now.