$30 Musashi. What's the best deal you've ever gotten?

Oh! We need details!!! haha :smiley:

There was a guy I knew way back when who found a bunch of FH1’s for sale at a little college shop. He sold me a couple for what he paid ($20 each). I miss those yos!

1 Like

Getting two B grade PoM Wedges for only 20 bucks was a steal and a half. I still dont know why they are b grades.

2 Likes

Yeah I got a B-Grade K’Edge for $20…there’s a TINY bit of aluminum that isn’t anodized where the bearing sits…other than that it’s perfect and smooth as butter. YYF rocks!

2 Likes

I had a nickel Skywalker and lost it at a party.

4 Likes

Well someone has it now, at least!

1 Like

Best deal I ever got was a trade…siren, kodiak, freehand zero for og puffin, canvas lost in the arctic, Tyler severance edition yuksta

2 Likes

Best deal I ever had was a OD Project for $50 AUD. The person who sold it to me was basically doing me a massive solid.

3 Likes

Are you an Aussie?

1 Like

I sure am!

2 Likes

SWOIT!

(Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Haha, yeah dude I really have to get around to buying some of your stuff, it’s killer. The One Drop collection is killing me though :joy:

1 Like

Haha, yeah Onedrop really make some killer stuff!

1 Like

I bought a package of 30ish yoyos for $1000. I sold all but 2, netting around $300 in profit. The two I kept? A 1 of 4 BBB prepro Avalanche and a Brett Grimes painted Wolf Lake Peak (which I’ve since repainted).

4 Likes

Tough to call out the best. I have so many. A few that come to mind.
Messiah-$35
higby 07 888 & stealth 888 & shadow 888- $100
bape-$60
there are others.
I started keeping a spreadsheet a few months ago to keep track, because I just cant remember them all

3 Likes

One guy said “NO TRADES” except wolverine Puffin 1 Mint.

He had a YYR Attune, can’t find it on Google but it’s yellow red blue green, 4 color splash which wasn’t common usually was 3 MAX.

Anyways I traded him my Wolverine Puffin 1 (I forgot what I traded prob $60 worth thinking it would go for $80, I used to trade to hustle and get the yoyo s i have wanted.

Oh yeah a General Yo Either M10 mint or Prestige w 2 scratches.

So straight up trade for the strike he had listed for $120 there were like 30 throws and international so most people read past it.

Anyways I had a choice of $200 cash or a Mint Confetti Chief along with a Mint Confetti AC1, I TOOK option 2

I traded $50ish for what I traded for the Puffin, the guy didn’t realize it’s a splash YYR and very rare. So just wanted the price of non splashed I still miss it but never wanted to ding that sicker!