3 new YJYOYO Releases - MONORIES, ATOMIC FIRE, and SPINELL!

YJYOYO is a Korean company originally started by 2A professional player Yoon Jong Ki. It all began with the dream of making his own yoyos, his own yoyo academy, and building big competitions with a focus on enjoying yoyo as a community. Thanks to YouTube he created a huge yoyo boom in Korea and has continued to develop the amazing products you see from YJYoYo!

MONORIES:

The all new MONORIES is a mono-metal design modeled after the previous YJYOYO ARIES release. It is an oversized yoyo that is significantly larger than a typical 1A design, but it has a surprisingly agile and maneuverable feel in play thanks to it’s unique weight distribution. The double rim design and flat cup give it more of a center-mid weighted feel and the large size keeps it floaty and smooth on the string.

The Monories is definitely a departure from the norm, but is easily approachable at the same time. If you’re a fan of oversized throws or just looking to try something new this is an excellent choice!

ATOMIC FIRE:

An important project for YJYOYO’s future, the ATOMIC FIRE was created when they faced soaring aluminum prices and power shortages. Even in a difficult situation, they sought an affordable and unique way to enjoy yoyos - 3D printing! With the success of SABERTRICK, this model is the first competitive 1A design utilizing their 3D printed hub system.

The ATOMIC FIRE is a large 1A design that has a light feel on the string and plenty of power to push through long combos. Even at 69g it doesn’t feel overly heavy in play due to the large size and 3D printed construction. It also has less vibration than the usual 3D printed yoyo, but there is still some as expected (if you are super picky about vibe then this may not be for you). If you’re looking to try a 3D printed yoyo, this is an impressive option at an even more impressive price point!

SPINELL

The SPINELL is an excellent no-frills unresponsive yoyo that is perfect for beginner-intermediate players mastering their bind return. It offers impressive performance at a low price and even excels at the ever popular fingerspin tricks so you can really step up your tiktok DNA game!

This is a great choice to introduce you to the world of unresponsive play and fingerspin tricks. Even beginners can use the SPINELL to practice their binds with the ample spin time and stability it offers.

8 Likes

The Monories is so big! I’m intrigued.

1 Like

My interest is piqued as well. 3mm smaller in diameter than the 420, but boy do I love my a knuckle demolisher. Hopefully there’s one left once I have the cash.

1 Like

@YJYOYO The Spinell is a really nice plastic yoyo, what would you consider to be the Metal equivalent in the YJYoYo line up?

1 Like