3-20 KiNGSPIN Official Manufacturer's topic: HUGE UPDATE!!!

in the early runs, I will be selling at contests in the southeast and selling the leftovers on here.

let me know when they come out for sale…ill be trying to buy probably…also i love the color choice…those are my two favorite colors…

CAD for the first prototype is FINISHED!!!

Awesome. Can’t wait to see a proto :wink:

Front page updated wiht new pictures and specs

Pics don’t look different IMO. What did you do to them?

simplified the inner wall some to make it fit better in the hand. Less lumps

BUMP> teaser…

Word of advice. Fix the logo. The yoyo is awesome… but the logo is bad. The crown isn’t centered to the font and does look amateur

I have high hopes for your company and I believe a great image would help a lot

yeah, this is sort of a temporary logo. When these go into production, im getting a photoshop artist to do something for me.

http://www.logomaker.com/logo-images/3ce5d9e1b9c80638.gif

Better?

maybe, Im probably gonna ask DG about it though.

I really like that logo, I think you should make it your new “temporary” logo

why not use sprs so we can change bearing sizes?

Because SPR’s are outdated, inconsistent and a good number of players dislike flush mounted pads? Judging by the design though, it would be a cinch to mod it to take them. (one cut to bearing seat/response system wall and one cut just outside of the bearing seat wall.

I’m popping in to just drop some helpful info, not to look down on anyone/repeat things that have been said. I know you know prototypes are costly, but what you man not know, is that yoyo halves don’t just always work together. Your proto might wobble so much that its impossible to test.

If you do indeed have a machinist that understand the way yoyos, then you have made things a lot easier for yourself

What did you need to ask me about?

hey skip!
Yeah, I am really lucky to know a machinist who can tweak my design in way ways that I looked over, but I still realize that it may take some failed attempts to get this right.

Ill PM you.

Interesting design, but what happened w/ the Shepherd? Just curious.

I second that. The Gnosis looks right up my alley. :slight_smile: For some reason, it looked a little thin to me, but then I looked at the specs. :wink: