3-20 KiNGSPIN Official Manufacturer's topic: HUGE UPDATE!!!

By the way, don’t expect cheap protos. I hope you understand that. I was lucky to find one where I can get one for $300. :wink:

All I’m saying is, have money. That’s why 2011 is DTTech’s, Prototyping year. All we’re doing is making protos and saving money from my Job I’m getting in March.

Explain what? I’m talking about I think he can do it!

So random selection eh?
Btw, you look ravishing today
Have you lost weight?
Been working out?
New haircut?

/slides a $20

There’s more to it than confidence and knowledge of designing.

Trust me. I’m learning that.

Not saying Arthur can’t do it. But,

i like the way this is going! Keep working and if you need a tester i’d be willing if you actually consider me any good for the job.

Here you go Arthur. I made a logo for KiNGSPIN:

http://www.logomaker.com/logo-images/3ce5d9e1b9c80638.gif

I was about to ask who Shepherd was xD

he has just as good a shot as you, and is blowing 1/4 of the smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

I really think that all who are trying to start a company should actually start it and have something to show for it before they start a thread like this. I mean I didn’t even start one and I have over 100 of my yoyo’s made already. Heath didn’t start his till he had some of his skywalkers in the stores. Product makes you a company. Not pictures and hope.

2 Likes

Yeah, I jumped in too early, but, I’ve already contacted that company I told you about, and am awaiting my Proto quote. I can already get an Infin8ty (just 1) for 300. 2 for 440, and other stuff. I just don’t have the money yet. (Which is why I’m getting a job in March.)

Anyway, I started too early, and, TBH, w/o you, Mi, and Heath, I wouldn’t even have a CAD today.

That’s why I’ve redone everything. I’ve made this year dedicated to protos, and I’m not making any more designs. For the rest of the year. I’ve got 2 really solid designs CAD’d, and one that’s in the Sketch Phase. I’m getting 1 proto in March for my BDay, and then getting the rest when I get a paycheck.

My point is: I jumped into it at the wrong time, but I managed to catch up. His design shows promise, and shouldn’t even be as much as mine since he’s using a spacer. I think he can do it, just like I’m hoping I can do.

you know, normally id add something, but ill just go ahead and nod my head with my eyes wide open :slight_smile:

id hug you right now if i could hahaha

If I could go back in time, I would.

i dont mean it to be a Jerk. i just think you guys are trying to shoot a gun that isnt loaded yet. i intend to try stuff from both of you guys and give my honest opinions. i just feel solid product makes a manufacturer, not saying that you will

simply back up your words as VsNYYC did and youll have smooth sailing from there on

[b]YYE EDIT: Please don’t use the censor or try to bypass it. There are way too many young people here.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

I know you’re not. I jumped into what I shouldn’t have at first. The topics I’ve made should’ve waited. I immediately posted a crappy design that has been done before, scrapped it. Announced The Mighty Turtle. Scrapped. BK. Scrapped. 10 designs in a week. all scrapped.

That was what it was like for me until I made the Infin8ty design and had Cameron CAD it. I said “This is our new design, blah blah blah.” Then scrapped it.

I’ve been taking your words seriously, Heath. The new proto design I put up yesterday is a project w/ 10 hrs of sketch work and 2 hrs of CAD tuning. and I’m going back to it for weight tuning.

I started it. I’m going to finish it. That’s all I’m saying.

Where are you getting the money?

Wait…is this the titanium221 or DG topic?

Titanium

And, I’m getting a job in March. That’s how.

Hey Guys. I hadnt checked this thread in 24 hours so I need to catch up! :stuck_out_tongue:

DG, no disrespect, but I think you are assuming/judging way too many things here. You really don’t know or need to know how much my prototypes will cost. I think you are also beating a dead horse with your claim of starting too early. I realize that all I have is a drawing; I just put it up on YYE to show people, so you do not have to decipher this as a manufacturer’s topic if it bothers you.

One more thing, please do not ask/offer to be a tester. I already made it clear that I will choose testers when I get a tangible prototype in my hand.
:slight_smile:

I wasn’t asking how much they would cost. I said, as Heath told me, and as I’ve learned, they aren’t cheap. That’s all.

In the process of tweaking the design!

looks like a severe. i want one. will u sell them on this forum