2YO this Saturday!

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know that there will be a 2yo meeting this coming saturday the 21st in SF!
This month, we are going to be hanging out at the SF Cherry Blossom Festival in SF Japantown!
When: Saturday, 21st, 12 noon, meetups usually wrap up around 4:30-5.
Where: We will try to meet across from the pagoda peace plaza (across the street where the selling vendors will be), this may change if it ends up being very crowded, if you can’t find us, you can text or call me at (415) 948 6490, and Ill let you know where we are at.
What: check the page to see our last meeting video!
It should be day full of fun, shopping, hanging out, and good food of course, the cherry blossom festival is a huge event, and a perfect opportunity to promote yoyoing! I would advise all to bring along a beginner yoyo for people to try as people will certainly be interested!
Anyways, hope to see you all there!
J Quote straight from Josh Yee who runs the club, I go to every meeting, so hope to see you there! I’m just posting this for him. Here’s a video from our last meeting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMj3lRgm04&feature=plcp&context=C4bbb928VDvjVQa1PpcFNxsiMvKX7siPopmsp8Wm_ipSTnjqZHUmA%3D It’s a blast! Hope to see you all there!