2YO Meeting in SF November 6th!

Hello all,

Just letting you know that there will be a 2yo yoyo meeting in SF on Saturday the 6th of November! And we are continuing our new location tour (I like to think of it as a tour haha) with a meeting in Japantown (にほんまち) of San Francisco!

Japantown is full of stores and restaurants to check out so this will give the parents something to do as well (or you yoyoers who like to shop also).

Here is the info for the meeting.

When: November 6th, Saturday, 12:30 to 4:00 afternoon.

Where: Japantown of San Francisco, http://www.yelp.com/biz/japantown-san-francisco#query:Japantown At the peace plaza (where the large pagoda is located in the outdoor plaze). This depends on the weather however. SF has been having some odd weather so if conditions are too wet and cold (or very hot, SF is like that sometimes), we will meet inside the Kinokuniya building.

Who: If you are a newcomer to the 2yo meetings, we welcome you! And you can check out this video of the last 2yo meeting we did at pier kites of SF in August.

It is also the birthday of the wonderful thrower who I love so much, Alda Chow!
You may remember her from some of her past yoyo videos ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DdhAoK609I )  and from her freestyling at BAC this year!
Wish her a happy birthday when you see her there if you get the chance!

Hope to see you all there at the meeting!

J.

Not sure if I can go. I’m not even sure I’ll have a working yoyo at all, actually.

I might go, my mom said no because it was too far,but then i reminded her of the shops and she said maybe xD ;D ;D ;D

:frowning:

Can’t go…

Might be able to make it. :-\

Will probably be there.

Awesome, this is looking like a pretty nice meeting!

Its tomorrow!
Word on another forum is that Paul Han and his yoyo club are meeting in Japantown the SAME DAY!
What are the chances of that? haha.
Again, we will most likely be at the peace plaza by the pagoda but if the weather gets too hot like the past few ays, or too cold like today seems, then we will be in the kunikuniya building on the lower level.

Hope to see you all there!

And yes, I will be making a video of this meeting.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably a definite “no” at this point.

Yay! I’m now 100% going!

That was fun, I didnt get to say bye=[ so ill say it now. bye i gotta go xD.

That was an awesome meeting Josh! Thanks so much! :smiley:

Amazing meeting josh thanks for having them!