2SickYoYos News Thread: 1/1 Queen Giveway!!! Details on Page 16

I gotta say this YYE edition colorway looks great I think it’s because it resembles a speckle design.

never noticed the crown on it untl now XD,does that come with it or is that just a touch of T.A freshness?..and but of course awesome pics^^

That’s just a TotalArtist touch :slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

With 2015 here expect some really great things from us and hopefully another year of successful releases.

Now that it’s 2015 what better then an official announcement of our 3rd yo yo and first of 2015, the Bishop!

The Bishop is a powerful piece on a chess board that is focused more on finesse then pure power. That is what is translated into this design. Bishop is agile and light feeling while maintaining the spin time to kill any combo. Sporting a well rounded V shape it’s made to handle all your tricks but we didn’t want just another pure competition yo yo. The shape is rounded so in the hand it almost feels organic yet has a shape that can handle all styles. The feel of this yo yo is unlike our others. It’s much more of a laid back feel instead of maximum rim weight. It also features a slightly concaved hub made for fingerspins. I am very excited to officially announce this much anticipated yo yo!

Bishop:
Diameter- 56mm
Width- 44mm
Gap- 4.3mm
Weight: 65g

We are aiming for a release date sometime in March. Production run should be done machining soon and will be sent off to ano. Expect some awesome new colorways as well as a couple of our favorites from past releases!

ooooh i want that yoyo looks awesome and i love the shape!!! how much will it be sold for?

Retail will likely be $100+

I love your guys’ ano.

Thank you! A lot of time and thought goes into the colorways we choose :slight_smile:

Looks great! After spending some time on other new throws, I’ve been back to the Queen on the regular. Great yoyo, that one.

I want the Kinetic Energy Bishop! :wink:
I really like the designs and play of the gambit and king/queen.
You are quickly becoming my favorite company!

Keep up the awesome work and I can’t wait to pickup the bishop!

Do more speckle anodizations! They look so good.

Expect some more :wink:

Who would like to win this rare 1/1 Queen?

Once we hit 500 likes on our Facebook page and 500 followers on our Instagram Page we will be randomly selecting a winner to receive this Queen!!! So share this post, this page or tell your buddies to help us reach these milestones on Facebook and Instagram :slight_smile:

Here is a link to our Facebook page:

Instagram:
@2sickyoyos

people need to put word to mouth and help our boy joey and 2Sick out,spread the word so somebody can get that beautiful queen.Very nice of you man,i hope i get it XD

I would. I just don’t have a FB.

This has prevented me from entering many a contest.

If you have an Instagram you can also enter.

Thanks, but unless I can enter with linkedin, I’m out of luck.

I also have neither ::slight_smile: :-\

1 Like