2nd Annual: Best new Trick to bring in the New year Contest!

Hi!

Some of you may remember how last year I had a best one trick or combo video contest for bringing in the new year. Well its that time again. There are prizes, glory, and bragging rights up at stake. I may get some people to judge and give their take on tricks entered. Its the BEST NEW TRICK CONTEST!

YOUR JOB: Come up with a new trick or combo for any of the 5 major styles of play. and nail it on video with no edits. Youtube or Vimeo both work. Simple as that. Then PM me the video you make. Music is ok and welcome. The tiltle of your video must be the name of your trick or combo, or untitled if you do not have a name for it. ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN THIS THREAD,OR PMed TO ME BY FEBRUARY 19th!!! This contest will not only take place on this forum, but on another major forum as well.

A poll will be set up on two forums with each video submitted being shown below the poll. The video with the most overall points will win: 50 Yellow 50/50 strings, maybe some cash, and whatever people are willing to donate to the prize pool. Probablly some other stuff if I can get it.

So get working on those new and innovative tricks!! Good luck! I will probably make a video as well.

this might be interesting
I might bring the delicious out of the shadows with a trick

Bump for fun. Im wanting to see Eric’s trick really bad now.

I’m SO in. Since I didn’t get to make a vid for Mitch Ginder’s battle royale, I want to actually get in on a contest.

Beware for you have all yet to see the wrath of “…And the Cat Turned to Smoke!”

I’m down, I’m gonna break out the tech for this one

Sweet Guys! This is already gearing up to be a great battle!