2A Yoyo Giveaway Contest

crazy stuff rollin in! Yall got two days!

ONE MER DAY! ONE MER DAY! ERMERGERSH!
MERSHED PERDERDERZ!

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2690/wolfcub.jpg

Had fun drawing again, thanks for making this contest! Good luck all!

Holy crud that’s a amazing.

ERMERGERSH MERSHED PERDERDERZ

LAST DAY! At 12 midnight tonight at PST, the contest is CLOSED!

So last minute entries better get in NOW!

J.

Just realized I have no flippin clue how to post an entry… So I guess I lose :stuck_out_tongue:

just upload your photo to a site like imgur and copy the link with IMG tags.
:slight_smile:

The wolf in Little Red Riding Hood denying that he ate her grandmother.

Alright guys!

Its time to announce the winner!

I have to say I was very impressed with all of your artwork, and in the end, it was difficult to choose the winner, I have to say, 3 artist in particular stood out.

Like I mentioned, the judging would not be on drawing skill per say, but the thought and idea would lead a pic part of who would be the winner.

The three at the top were Jsell14s entry, Fiveironbrians entry, and Trace’s entry.

Jsell14’s idea of using the world setting and including all 3 of the creatures I asked of was very unique and I loved the idea.

FiveIronBrian’s showed incredible art skill that totally blew me away, amazing detail and lines, very amazing style.

Trace’s actually took a quote of mine and put it into visuals which was really thoughtful and totally worked for this contest.

In the end though, I had to go with Jsell14’s entry. His idea was very cool and using all 3 creatures in a natural environment for each really impressed me.

Thus, JSELL14 IS THE WINNER!

Jsell san, shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I will send your prizes out ASAP,

thanks for participating all of you! and look out for more interesting contest soon!

Fox out.

J.
:slight_smile:

Totally forgot about this…oh well! Haha congrats Jsell14.

Aw thanks Josh and congratulations Jsell14. C=

Wow thanks guys and thanks to Josh especially.

I’ve been constantly checking the forums to see when he would post the winner and I can’t believe I actually won!

Thanks again and I’ll PM you immediately.

Congrats jsell14, nice job! :slight_smile:

Great idea for a contest, thought there would be more entries…