2a tutorial collection

I’ve been trying to take up 2A (yep, imagine using a yo-yo with both your primary and your alternate hands), so I’ve been researching 2A tutorials. Here’s what I found so far:

YoYoExpert 2A
Shawn’s 2A Guide
Yotricks 2A2A playlist
YoyoRewind 2A
Japanese with Korean Subs
Old Rizki Guide
Fist SaludFist Salud Part 2
Reddit 2A guide from sidebar

Any other good “getting started with 2A” tutorials?

5 Likes

I’ve always thought the vast majority of people quit or are satisfied with their 2a by the time they’ve learned all the yotricks stuff. I feel like there’s plenty of tutorials for 2a, no real need for a compilation.

3a. That’s where the tutorials need to be at.

3 Likes

I presume yotricks and yoyotricks are the same thing/website?

Yep.

Learned all the 3a stuff that’s out there already and I’m trying to watch freestyles and learn stuff from those but they all add extra flares and stuff that makes it a lot more difficult to learn and follow.

I’ve always thought it’d be super cool if I could get proficient enough at 3a to be the first person to make tutorials beyond the beginner stuff but getting past that beginner-intermediate level without basically any assistance is a little more daunting than I expected :joy:

Yeah it used to be yotricks but now it’s yoyotricks because they thought it would be easier to remember.

1 Like

Makes sense.

Who is the guy that does all the tutorials? I can’t find that information anywhere on their website.

I think his name was Adam B? He doesn’t really do much else besides tutorials. I think he used to be part of a group that did yoyo shows but I’ve never seen one. I don’t think he’s ever competed and if he did it was before my time.

1 Like