2a. The looping thread of awesomeness.

Yeah this came to my mind after asking the question that it’ll change the feel.

But thanks.

I lubed both my loopers Duncan Pulse and Yoyofactory Loop 808.

Now Duncan pulse is more snappy and better but 808 has lost its spin time and is less snappy why?
Used YoYoJam thick lube.

because you wore out response or you’re used to double wrap’s responsiveness

No the scenario was I lubed my pulse it became better and more responsive so I thought I should lube my 808 as well even though it was nicely responsive but want it to be more responsive. Then that happened its less responsive drop the point I pit the lube while pads are good. And I used single on loop 808.

Well for starter, 808 has pad response while duncan has the stickier sticker. I personally wouldn’t worry much about it though, maybe clean the bearing and relube, change the pads. Maybe, just maybe, you got some lube on the pad leaking from the bearing.
Every yoyo is different, I think it’s simply the fact that you’re comparing different yoyos while they bound to play differently.

No I’m saying is that it was really responsive but after lubing it got less snappy not comparing. And yes think lube might have got to the pads or some dirt I’m the bearing.

Hello. I have been yoyoing for a LONG time (20 years). I’ve done a ton and been around the world. These days I perform. Flow and looping are my game. I’m not totally sure what the goals of this thread are but I will try to get some looping videos up just to get that going since it was mentioned in the original post.

I own (probably) all the loopers there are but I recently had to shelf my Higby modded Sunset Trajectories when I realized I couldn’t replace them if anything happened to them (or it would be terribly difficult). Yoyojam Unleashed are pretty good but I use Duncan Speed Beetles and Duncan Pulses mostly because they are cheap, do what I want them to do, light up when I am performing, and are extremely easy to replace. I have trouble walking into stores locally and not see them.

You can always check out my most recent shenanigans on Instagram @iamsweeps. I have some quickies of me looping.

Anyway, just wanted to jump in and say hey.

Cheers.

Nice would love to see your vids.