2A Loopers pay it forward Hornets and Match

Welp I think it’s time for me to pass along the kit for the next person! I enjoyed my time with them so much I decided to finally get my own set of loopers (Blitz Balls and Hornet pairs) to keep practicing

Rules:
I will send the loopers on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get these great throws to use and enjoy, completely free, for three weeks (give or take a few days)

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your three week period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

There are goodies in this box. string and various stickers and the like take what you want and add what you can. Try not to run the leave enough fresh string for the next person. Goodies don’t have to be looping nor yoyo related but it helps if they are. There is also a travel log write down your thoughts and put where it was and when on its journey. Also take pictures and share your experience here on the forum.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

4 Likes