28 stories appreciation

Anybody else a 28s freak? I know some of you are !

We’re on our 3rd generation of the colorway.

Which is your favorite?

Heres my current 28s collection. What 28s you got? Show em off fam

12 Likes

Nobody gonna share 28s pics w me

:pleading_face:
:point_right::point_left:

2 Likes

I don’t have any, but I recall a few years ago someone selling a very large collection of them as a set on the FB BST.

3 Likes

I’ve got the same Peak 2, but not w/ me currently. IIRC @fatguysnacks247 has an OG 28s Peak :fire:

4 Likes

dang that would be cool to see I was not here for that sadly

I did some more digging and I found an older photo of that collection, although I’m pretty sure it was added to after this point (c. 2015).

10 Likes

I dont have many 28s left! I did a lot of downsizing, but these are part of the permanent collection

9 Likes

this is why i made this thread bless u. The darker ones in this collection are nutty i haven’t even seen that styling much at all

1 Like

that peak crazy :sunglasses:

I would love one of these. I have been looking for 28 stories and hulk smash CLYW hard to get ahold of, if you are old, slow and digitally challenged like me.

There is a clyw pickaxe in 28s available on fb BSTs right now for $90 i believe. :slight_smile: its the new gen 28s the darker indigo

1 Like

What model is this?

1 Like

Apparently that was one of a few “unofficial” ones that weren’t CLYW but were close enough (intentionally or not) for this collector. I think it’s a “NvsYYC Battosai 28s edition”.

5 Likes

My favorite 28 stories release.

5 Likes

This is my only 28s and its an fg. Would like a proper one someday as well!

9 Likes

ah idk the FG engraving on it bangs pretty hard tbh

4 Likes

Do all fools gold have that engraving? I remember mine didn’t have it.

Newer FGs swapped to just having the crossed pickaxe logo engraved on the rims, and no engraving at all in the hub. Personally I really like the old FG logo. Getting an old logo FG in your favorite colorway is definitely worth trading a bit of vibe for imo.

3 Likes

^ this. I even enjoy the pickaxe cross engraving on mine. wish I had the old one!

Here you go, not sure about the 7 Summits, but it sure looks like 28 Stories.

12 Likes