2023 Florida State Yo-Yo Contest Dec. 2

Here’s some info on the 2023 Florida State Yo-Yo Contest. 1a and X Division as well as Sport Freestyle and a beginner’s luck trick contest. Also Gentry Stein will be at the contest and lead a mini contest before awards. Betty Gallegos will be there too. The event is in Orlando at DezerLand Park not far from where Yo-yo Worlds we’re held off over a decade.

Register here:

https://www.floridayoyo.com/store

18 Likes

LETS GO! I’m so ready for this! Can’t wait to meet Gentry Stein in person :star_struck:

3 Likes

I will be going, super excited. Hope I get to meet some of y’all there!!

3 Likes

Finally, Florida sates is here! I’ve been wanting to see a competition in person, but they’ve all been too far. Also, Gentry AND Betty will be there, sounds awesome!

4 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a good time. I’m pretty excited

2 Likes

Yeah it looks like an awesome contest! I can’t wait to meet you and @Spaghider as well :grin:

2 Likes

Oh man I wish I could go! Flights are cheap enough but I feel I couldn’t leave my wife and family after nats haahaha

Gentry is a really cool dude. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing him for some years now.

4 Likes

We should all set a time and place to meet down there

I’d be down for that!

1 Like

Super stoked to be able to come out again!! - Rumor has it André will be there as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stop by the YoYoExpert Table, try some new throws and say hello! :slight_smile:

We are bringing a limited amount of the newer releases as well as the new YoYoFactory x Betty Gallegos Axolotl!!

See you in Florida! :slight_smile:

-Eric

14 Likes

Woohoo! Big hype, super excited for this weekend!!!

We’ll see y’all there :grin:

2 Likes

Just registered today, can’t wait.

5 Likes

Actually screaming rn, this sounds so awesome!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to meet y’all there!!

Been saving up my pennys for your both lol!!!

4 Likes

LETS GOOOO! I can’t wait to see you all there :grin:

2 Likes

Should be a fun day!

3 Likes

I WISH I was able to go. To meet Betty and Gentry and get their autographs would be SWEEEEEET.

2 Likes

Had to do some INSANE last minute planning due to my grandmas car breaking down, but im finally 100% sure im gonna go! With Betty, Gentry, and André, this feels like it’s gonna be LEGENDARY!

Anyone got some tips for making autographs on clothes and stuff not wash off?

2 Likes

Come up to the Few & Far Between booth and check out all of our throws! We’ll have several prototypes and production run throws as well as my own personal yoyo collection if anyone wants to buy or trade! See you guys soon!

1 Like