2022 YoYo Drive - Toys for Tots - YoYoExpert x Uncle Gibb

2022-11-28-Toys-Tots-Feature

Our Toys for Tots YoYo Drive is Back!

Back in 2015 our very good friend ‘Gibb’ had an idea and reached out to us about making a donation to Toys for Tots and we couldn’t have been more excited. Every year we had matched his donation and have donated between 50 to 100 yo-yos each year! Then he had a great idea - what if we open it up to the community and try to make it even bigger! In 2019 we donated over 500 yoyos!

After a bit of a hiatus we are finally bringing this back and invite you to help support the cause!

Together YoYoExpert and Gibb have teamed up to make your donation really count.

For every $8 donation made we will donate a total of 3 of our new SnapBack Beginner YoYo!

We have both a public and anonymous option for your donations. Public donations will be listed and thanked by name in our final announcement. Otherwise your name will be left anonymous if you choose that option instead.

Special thanks to Gibb and YOU for making this possible! Let’s make this a big year! Join us now! Last day to donate is December 5th!

GIVEAWAY BONUS:

We will be randomly picking two lucky donations to win something!

• 1x grand prize Titanium Metavity from YoYoFactory
  • 1x Runner Up will get a $50 YoYoExpert Gift Card to use online!
29 Likes

A great program. Thank you.

4 Likes

What a great way to give back!

5 Likes

Absolutely Love This!!

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this.

3 Likes

Can this be pinned along with the sale post? Or at least linked in there? Such a great effort I’d hate to see it fall to the bottom.

6 Likes

Yes. Thanks!

5 Likes

Also did you happen to have an Instagram post I can share around?

3 Likes

Yes - here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cll4e9protH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also we can extend the date a few days more than originally thought. So we have until December 9th. :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this.

3 Likes

Awesome. Love this

2 Likes

Toys for Tots 2022 YoYo Drive Results!

(My kids were excited to help and are in the in picture. :blush:)

First of all THANK YOU to the community who showed up in a big way to make our Toy Drive such a success!

We received a total of 117 Donations from 57 people. All together we were able to match that and we dropped of 351 SnapBack YoYos at the Toys for Tots Drive (everyone was so excited when we dropped off too - this was back on December 12th)!

We have chosen the winner of the Titanium Metavity and the $50 YoYoExpert Gift Card and will be contacting you directly too! (Since some were anonymous donors not making it a public announcement - but feel free to post here if you were the winner!) :innocent:

Thank you to the following Public Donors (and also to the 22 Anonymous donors!)
Peter Mullen
Shay Oliver
Timothy Vander Ploeg
Michelle Dauer
Adam Sorensen
Ben Devault
William Gross
Mark Gruber
Austin Smith
Takumi Segi
Sacha Badolato
Cody Carlson
Ken Woodard
Thao Le
Isaac Boehman
Jason Gregory
Tyson Mcnutt
Anthony Kren
Chris Godoy
Matthew Brown
James Booth
Peter Mullen
Nicholas Decker
Sarah Wilkes
Lennon Taylor
Grant Nichols
Jason Roberts
John Bozung
Andres Ojeda
Michael Minond
Jeffrey Greer
Brett Nemeroff
Tim Marchant
Frank Corrado
Daniel Ryan

Thanks again to everyone in the community who came together to make this happen!

8 Likes

A wonderful promotion. I hope we can make it bigger next year.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Is the Gibb the same Gibb that was a FL states sponsor (“Gibb: yeah that Gibb!”)?

This was me the entire contest when sponsors were read out :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, THAT Gibb

3 Likes