2020 String Fling!

and now I will live by my mailbox for the next 2 to 3 weeks

4 Likes

Any updates yet ?

5 Likes

Its been an epic couple of mail days. Looking for that cherry on top. What’s the status @Avvatar?

6 Likes

My mailbox was forlorn and stringless when I checked it today :sob:

5 Likes

Maybe by Christmas :santa:🙆 hopefully they are well

5 Likes

Is there anything we can do to help get them shipped out?

4 Likes

I have sent a few messages out but no response :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

Hey @Avvatar,

This was an awesome idea that you put together, and I suspect a bigger undertaking than many of us appreciate. Add life in on top of that - 2020 has been the longest three years of my life so far, and it’s only July - and I don’t think there are any hard feelings here. But we’re all still excited to see this super cool thing come to fruition, so if there’s anything we can do to help please let us know.

And yeah, I’m down for throwing a giant knot of string into my laundry machine to wash out the cat hair. Not saying that’s the hold up…

-Dan

7 Likes

Is he making a rope with the strings to be able to leave his apartment during the lockdown.
:joy:

6 Likes

LOL that’s gonna be a Nice looking rope

4 Likes

Maybe one of you in the states can send him a letter and a one two pieces of candy in the mail to get it moveing

3 Likes

Sent him some of this candies:

6 Likes

Hopefully he enjoys candy …

3 Likes

cricket sounds :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Not here. I saw there were several different mentions of strings getting shipped, but I (like others?) just hope our hours spent making these strings actually gets in the hands of all the participants.

7 Likes

Yeah, me too! I’m not at all mad at Eli, life gets hectic at times. :smiley:

5 Likes

So when do we call this a dud ? Not really sure what to do

4 Likes

Still hoping it’s not. I really want this to be a annual thing.
:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hi.

So i heard that you guys like string. I happen to have recieved a bunch of string… maybe i should send out some string, huh?

I wont make excuses or ask forgiveness. I hope that you do forgive me, but i understand.

Anyhow, breathe easy, my patient people. I have them all lined up and they are being sent out by my trusted associate this weekend. For super seriously.

Again, i suck. Life has been a rollercoaster. Dont get me started. I AM sorry for the silliness, but believe me, you dont want to trade places.

8 Likes

Keep the fire burning.

:sunglasses:

1 Like