2019 World YoYo Contest Mystery Box Spoiler

SPOILER ALERT!!!

13 Likes

I’m so pleasantly surprised about the monometal!

6 Likes

Me too! The Metal Arrow has always been one of my favorite YYF yoyos, and it’s definitely really underrated.

6 Likes

That pragma looks soooo nice. Cant wait for the general release
Hope theyll still have those sweet gold rims

3 Likes

I got blue Metal Arrow and black/silver/pink acidwash Pragma which I am super happy about because that’s exactly the colorway I wanted. I guess I had a 1 in 3 chance.

5 Likes

This was my ideal box. I’m a huge fan of the black/sliver fade, which looks even better with the gold rims. The black Arrow is definitely the best as well.

2 Likes

If I got one of these, and didn’t get black white fade, I’d be beyond sad

1 Like

I got the same colors as @threebearrries and am thrilled! With both throws I got the colors I wanted most…how cool! :smiley:

I’ve actually been wanting a black/white fade since jumping back into this hobby…they just look awesome. And the gold rims on this thing are beautiful IMO!

So happy!!

2 Likes

I did not get the mystery box but I really like the metal arrow and think it is under rated. So I’m happy that more people will be trying it out! On that note, I bought a B-grade Genesis (2015) from the recent YYF b-grade sale. WOW! I wanted to try the ancestor of the metal arrow shape, but damn this yoyo is fantastic! It is now a new fav and I have ordered a second. :smiley:

3 Likes

PS: @threebearrries thanks for posting a picture of the pamphlet, I really wanted to read what it said! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@AndreBoulay is that an actual sig on each pamphlet with these boxes…or is it printed?

1 Like

It’s an actual signature! If you look closely on my pamphlet, you can see he slightly goes outside of the box on both the left and right side.

3 Likes

Mine still hasn’t been shipped :frowning:

2 Likes

You should shoot them an email!

And you had a 1 in 3 of getting a solid

Glad everyone likes the worlds branded metal arrow, always felt it was an under appreciated model!

Funny story - When we were leaving for Cleveland @YoYoExpertEric had a metal arrow on his holster and I said “oh cool, you got one of the worlds mystery box throws!”

He responded with “no I just like the metal arrow… was it in the box?”

It’s just a flat out good yo-yo in the end!

4 Likes

Yeah, email or send me a pm and I’ll look into it tomorrow when I get to the office. :+1:

Yes, can confirm, he signs alllllll of them for each mystery box. Getting surprisingly fast at it too!

4 Likes

Ahhh! That pragma looks so sick! I read all the theories about what might be in the box and decided to pass, but I definitely woulda gone for that. Serves me right I guess lol! The rest of the loot is a nice bonus too.

2 Likes

Alright, I did. Thanks.