2017 trading cards

Agreed

Yes I meant to ask @AndreBoulay about that link a while back, thanks for the reminder: cards.yoyoexpert.com is kaput!

@codinghorror, so you now have a complete set?

I do, yesā€¦ I have a lot of extras here again, I need to add up how many and see how close it is to another complete set.

1 Like

I have a lot of unopened card packs. I donā€™t collect cards, but unchecking the free cards in my cart didnā€™t seem to do anything whenever I ordered from YYE, so I have what must be hundreds of cards I have no use for.

2 Likes

Iā€™d pay shipping for those if youā€™re not going to do anything with them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or me

I have tons of cards. If someone is willing to pay shipping plus a few dollars to make up for my time, Iā€™m willing to sell them.

Do the holo cards still exist? As in, still being made

What do you mean? The two ā€œlegendā€ cards in the 2017 set? Those have a gold foil thing going on unlike the other cards.

Not sure how long itā€™s been since I got one but they were that ā€œflip flopā€ type where the image would shift when youā€™d look from different angles

So if anyone wants to grab those extras from @Cannon let me know what numbers you have as extras, Iā€™m getting the extras from @zslane , maybe we can start something where we can send all the extras to someone, they take what they need then send them off to someone else and so on. Each time someone adds their extras and takes what they need.

Just a thought?

1 Like

image These are my doubles. I really want an Ann Connolly card. Does anyone need these and / or have an Ann card to trade?
Edit 11/29/18: Or an Ann card I can send you a dollar and a self-addressed stamped envelope for?

I really only care for a zach gormley cardā€¦ Some day

I have a bunch of unopened cards. Would swap for a string cutter, the cheap plastic one.

That does sound like a good idea. The logistics of connecting interested partiesā€¦ I wish a whole set could be purchased new but I understand the concept of them being given with purchases and then letting people have fun and tradeā€¦

Iā€™m trying to build a set of cards too. I would be interested in buying unopened packs or extras that someone might have.

1 Like

I posted my extras above. Need em theyā€™re yoursā€¦

I have a bunch I have not even opened to see what they areā€¦

2 Likes

Aaaah, that would drive me crazy!

1 Like